Thursday, July 31, 2008

5 inch high heels and fully fashioned nylons

5 inch high heels and fully fashioned nylons

Finally here are some pics for all stockings and nylons lovers - me wearing black fully fashioned nylon stockings with a pointed heel and 5 inch golden high heels. Under the very short black mini dress you even can see the suspenders of the garterbelt when I sit down like this. When standing, the length of the dress is perfect - it just covers the top of the nylons ;-). It really seems that nylons (and especially black ones) make the legs to appear longer - I really like that. I wear the golden corset and the golden 5 inch stilettos heels quite often together - they fit perfectly to each other.

In the next few days more of my high heels photos will be available as high resolution photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment