Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Poll results...

Gosh, I must say that I'm a bit surprised at the final results of the weeklong poll that I posted here in the sidebar of this blog. As you can see, there's a lot larger proportion of visitors here than I ever imagined that actually LIKE sandals and peep toes. To be exact, 36% of those taking the poll said that this type of footwear was either okay or they loved it. I'm very surprised. I guess I figured nearly all the regular viewership here would be exactly like me, and would really look upon sandals with disdain and contempt.

But looking at things the other way, 36% percent of you pretty much indicated that you don't like sandals at all. And the remaining 31% were somewhat qualified in their acceptance of this type of shoe, saying that it looks okay only on some women.

Ladies, take a cue from this poll. Please. I tend to think it's fairly representative of the greater population of guys out there. Only 1 out of 3 guys really want to see your toes sticking out of the ends of your shoes. For the most part, 2/3 of us really don't want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment