Thursday, April 30, 2009

debut on my high heels blog with 5 inch heels!!

5 inch pointed toe heels
black metal heel high heels
5 inch high heels
debut on my high heels blog with 5 inch heels!!
i'm proud to introduce a very good friend of mine - this time she is wearing high heels and i'm behind the camera. it was a really funny high heels photo shooting - changing roles. she is at least as crazy about high heels as i am ;-).

as you remember the shoes from my last posting - these are my new black 5 inch (12.5cm) high heels with a metal heel. really nice to see how amazing these shoes look on my friends legs. as we have both the same shoe-size - the heels fitted her perfectly. and i think she did a very nice job for the the first time being a high heel shoe model ;-). maybe we'll manage and make some high heels pix with the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment