Tuesday, December 1, 2009

5 inch darkblue stiletto peeptoes

5 inch buffalo high heels
Introducing of my latest accomplishment: my new 5 inch (13cm) darkblue buffalo peeptoe highheels!
Thanks for your very warm welcome!! Your reactions to my introduction in the last post on this highheelblog were really very nice. That's the reason why I want to show you my new 5 inch (13cm) darkblue peetoes in my first real Highheel-Post. When I saw this stiletto highheels in the store I had to buy them imediatly! It was love from the first sight on. I wore them on a party last weekend and, this shoes really made me feel sexy. With a half inch platform and a 5 inch heel - my legs really look much more longer and the walk looks like a real lady ;-). I combined the highheels with stockings - as the corset I wore has the possibility to attach 4 suspenders. Actually I wore a miniskirt on the party too ;-). Well, the way people where looking at me and my legs were amazing!

Higheeled greetings!
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment