Wednesday, August 31, 2011

High Heels at office

My newest pair of high heels - brown full-grain leather 5 inch heels. They have a nearly one inch platform - which actually makes them to just 4 and bit inch high heels ;) - but i love them! And looking at them from behind just makes awsome long legs. They are so comfortable - i was wearing them for more than 8 hours now - and still my feet feel good. I bought them for my new dress (maybe you'll see some photos of it too) - the dress with these pumps looks really very hot.
Well, maybe I shouldn't have been wearing them at my first day at office (working now for one month during my holidays) - I really was an eyecatcher, as I was the only one wearing really high heels!!!!! But it was a successful first day ;) - and it looks like (at least the male colleagues) want me to come to office in 5 inch heels every day.
High heeled greetings and office kisses
- Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment